How are we doing? 2017-18 feedback.
Thanks to all of you who returned our annual questionnaire for 2017 -8. This helps us understand what we are doing well and areas where we could do better. Your comments help us make decisions about school events and improvements in the coming year.
We received many positive comments about the work we do, and some of them are shown below:
- Wonderful school, with wonderful staff. My child is really treasured at the school and making fantastic progress and has done so ever since joining this school over 8 years ago.
- We are so pleased with our child’s development this year, everyone has noticed a change and this is mainly due to the devoted staff and helpers at the school who out in so much hard work and love into what they do.
- Lots of activities for both children and parents
- Very pleased with my child’s progress, he loves to come to school. I especially like the opportunity to visit my child in school, such as the swimming gala and sports day.
- My child’s teacher is amazing and by providing the sensory diet he needs he has made great progress.
- This is a fantastic school we would not want her to be anywhere else
- My child has been at this school for 9 years and I have never needed to question anything.
- My child loves this school and has always had his needs met. Well done to all.
- My son has had a great year because of the hard work from the teacher and other staff who are totally in tune with his needs. Thank you so much.
These are the areas where you felt we could improve:
- My child needs more input from therapists and specialist help etc.
- I would like to see more off-site visits and utilising your mini-buses more.
- I would like the opportunity to go into the school more with my child
- Would like to have more text messages or emails as well as letters.
- Better and more consistent use of the Home School Diary.
- I find it difficult to park I am and I am normally blocked in by taxis.